Tuesday 29 September 2015

Bobbi Brown Luxe Sparkle Powder in "Veil"

Hello again, 

I'm getting better at this regular blogging see! I bought this Bobbi Brown Luxe Sparkle Powder in "Veil"  from America earlier this year. I tried looking it up when I got home but couldn't seem to find it in the UK but this product is so gorgeous I had to blog about it anyway! 



Packaging
This product comes in a simplistic black gloss box with white font. For me this packaging is a little boring.

The product itself is a lots nicer which is the important part I guess! It is a silver mirrored effect with Bobbi Brown written in black. The silver packaging matches the silver shimmer colour of the product beautifully. It also has a proper mirror inside which is always handy when on the go. 




So as mentioned this is "Veil". I bought this product with the intention of using it as a highlighter. I have only tried this as a highlighter on my cheek bones but I would imagine it would be gorgeous for highlighting the tear ducts & below the arch of the brow



At first glance this product seems very silver. However, there's no denying that the product lacks sparkle. It's gorgeous.



Swatch
Swatched up the product still appears very silver but with a gorgeous iridescent pink shimmer. It is important to bare in mind that when applied with a brush the colour will not be as intense as the photo below. It is really gorgeous & creates a lovely sparkly highlight. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of me wearing it as I just couldn't manage to capture it's true sparkle but I can assure you it is beautiful on. Imagine the swatch below but less concentrated!



As mentioned I haven't come across this product in the UK but if you manage to get your hands on it I definitely would recommend doing so! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave me a message! Blog soon! 

Emma x

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    קוסמטיקאית

    ReplyDelete