Sunday 17 January 2016

Lush Holiday Haul - Part 3

Hello, 
This is my final part of my Lush Holiday Haul! This is my last 4! I hope you have enjoyed reading & seeing most of the bath bombs & bubble bars from the holiday collections! I will definitely be sad when I run out! So today I will show you 3 bath bombs & a bath melt. 


Butterbear 
Butterbear smells absolutely gorgeous! It has a vanilla & cocoa butter scent which I love! Butterbear is one of the smaller bath bombs but it looks so cute with it's perfectly place brown nose & moulded bear shape. I just had to get it! 




After being told that plainer bath bombs generally do the most I was quite excited for this bath bomb but I was initially disappointed. It didn't last long at all, didn't foam much & left little bits floating in the bath which was a bit grim looking (see video). It wasn't until I got into the bath that I realised what this bath bomb does. It releases cocoa butter & oils into the bath so my skin felt amazing after! Although it isn't an exciting bath bomb I would definitely use again as it was lovely on the skin. 

Here it is in action...




Luxury Lush Pud 
Luxury Lush Pud was a bath bomb that at first glance I probably wouldn't have bought. I didn't like the outside of the bath bomb (I can't pin point why). The exterior is half pink, half white with multicoloured spots going around the middle. It has a slight lavender scent which I'm not usually keen on but I got it as part of the Christmas Candy gift set which has some of the other products I have previously spoke about in. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It turned out to be my favourite product out of all the ones mentioned in this blog! 






It is a very vibrant bath bomb releasing a white foam & multiple colours into the bath but mainly a gorgeous vibrant pink



It also leaves the bath water lovely & pink & very glittery! 


Here's it in action...






Dashing Santa 
Again, Dashing Santa is one of the smaller bath bombs. As it fizzes it releases mandarin oil, bergamot oil & orange flower absolute into the bath.



Despite it's size it coloured the bath quite a lot, sending the bath foaming orange, red & white. I would have liked to see the bath go more red than orange as it's meant to be a santa bath bomb but that's just my opinion. 



Here's it in action...




Snow Angel
Snow Angel is a bath melt which releases cocoa butter, rose, benzoin & cassie absolute into your bath leaving your skin silky smooth. Overall, it has a marzipan scent




Snow Angel is split into two halves. The top half is almost like a bath bomb which releases white foam into your bath. I didn't expect it to do that with it being a melt not bomb! 


Then the under half is vibrant gold which is rich with gold glitter. This leaves the bath water with a weird sort of yellow colour which I didn't like. When it first starts to melt it is clearer & the glitter is really visible. 



Here it is in action...




So as you can see the water gets very glittery over time & also goes more yellow...



I hope you have enjoyed reading about all the lovely Lush products & I hope it has inspired you to try Lush if you haven't before! I know sometimes the smell of the shop can be over powering but the smell of just one singular product when you get home is just devine & it leaves you smelling gorgeous too, not to mention relaxed! Remember that these are limited edition holiday products however, many will reappear later this year! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a message! 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment