Tuesday 5 January 2016

Lush Holiday Haul - Part 2

Hello again, 

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas & New Year! I have been super busy working recently & then I went on a nice break in London for the New Year so I've barely seen my laptop! Here is part 2 of my Lush Holiday Haul. I got sooo many Lush products for Christmas including gift sets so expect part 3 & maybe 4? Some products have impressed more than others but this is what I though...

Golden Wonder
Golden Wonder was the bath bomb for me was quite average. Don't get me wrong it is pretty as it turns the bath bright blue with gold glitter & little dissolvable stars with blue & yellow/gold troth. But there wasn't a great deal going on so after being told it "unwraps with different colours coming out of each layer" I was a little disappointed. I like to see lots of colours.






Here's a few videos of it in action...





Candy Mountain 
Candy Mountain has to be one of my favourite products. It is from the same scent range as Snow Fairy. It literally smells like a bag of sweeties! Like the Sparkly Pumpkin it is a bubble bar that bubbles white but the bath water turns a shimmery pink




Just crumble it into the bath & you can see the colour bubble into the bath...



Magic Wand 
So the Magic Wand is a reusable bubble bar. By reusable this doesn't mean it will last forever. It simply means that you can dip it in the water, leave it to dry out then reuse another day. I get about 5-6 uses out of my Magic Wand on average. The first bath is always the most glittery as there is a coating of loose silver glitter on it but subsequent uses also release glitter into the bath. It has exactly the same smell & produces the same vivid shimmery pink water with white bubbles as the Candy Mountain does. It takes a while for it to get going but after the first use the water quickly becomes coloured. 




I think this product is really sweet as it is shaped like a star on the end of the stick & has a little silver bow & bell on it.  


Here's what to do...



Star Dust 
Star Dust is one of the bath bombs I really enjoyed. Because generally the smaller bath bombs are a little less impressive I wasn't expecting much. As mentioned before someone in Lush told me that generally the plainer bombs do more so I secretly hoped it would be good. Whilst it is a plain bomb from the exterior it still had a nice shimmer to it so still pretty. It almost reminds me of a sugar coating. It has a vanilla scent which is one of my favourite natural smells. It realises a slightly oil into the bath making your skin feel really lovely after too. 



So the bomb starts to fizz releasing oil & a creamy white troth into the bath. Suddenly a pop of blue colour is released into the bath & coloured stars are deposited. Once the bomb is finished the water is milky white with a shimmer. 


Here's it in action...




I hope you have enjoyed my review of a few of the Lush Christmas products. I always love the Christmas products as sweet smells are my favourite! As I mentioned expect more parts to come! If you have any questions or comments please feel to leave me a message. 

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment